With the increase in technology and the introduction of various web-based email service providers, people are shifting from traditional email platforms. Due to this, AOL has started gaining immense importance. AOL Mail is an ultimate email service that offers a safe and delightful experience of connecting with the loved ones. Through mail.aol.com, you can access your AOL account. Using your account you can enjoy multiple features and functions. In order to help you through the process, the following is the process provided to guide you in creating and accessing your account.
Procedure For AOL Account Creation
- First of all, access a web browser on your system. You can do this by clicking the browser icon either from the desktop or the system tray.
- Further, enter “mail.aol.com” to redirect to the sign-in window of AOL. Carefully enter the URL in the address bar and hit the “Enter” key.
- Now, from the bottom-left corner of your screen, tap the “Create Account” button.
- By doing so, you will reach the account creation window of AOL.
- Then, for your AOL Mail account, you have to enter your profile information. This information will be used for your AOL account. You have to provide the given information in their respective fields.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address- After the name, you have to enter the email address that you want to link with your AOL account. Carefully provide the email address as further it will become the username for AOL login.
- Password- Then, you have to secure your account by creating a password. Make sure the password you create must be strong and unique to protect your account from unauthorized access. It must contain at least one upper case letter, one lower case letter, symbol, and number.
- Mobile Number- The next information that you are required to provide your phone number. This is required for the verification of your mail.aol.com account. Hence, you must ensure that the number you are providing is easily accessed by you.
- Date Of Birth- AOL also asks you to provide your birth date. In order to provide it, you have to select the month from the drop-down menu and enter the date and year in the empty fields.
- Gender (Optional)
- Next, you have to press the “Continue” tab to proceed further with the mail.aol.com process.
- After this, AOL asks you to verify your AOL account. For verification, you first have to allow AOL to send you the code. In order to permit, click the “Text Me A Verification Code” option.
- Then, on your mobile number, you will get the verification code.
- Now, come back to the verification page, provide the code in the required field and click “Verify”.
- After the completion of the process, a confirmation message window will display on your device. Hit the “Continue” button to conclude the process.
AOL Login- Mail.aol.com
- Start the AOL Login procedure, by opening a web browser. You can launch any of the web browsers. For instance, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome, etc.
- Then, type “aol.com” in the address bar in order to move to the AOL official website. Once you reach there, tap the “Login/Join” link. This link is located on the upper-right corner.
- You can also reach the Sign In window, directly by entering “mail.aol.com” in the address bar.
- This will successfully take you to your desired webpage.
- Now, provide the email address that you have linked with AOL. Carefully enter the email address to move further.
- Then, you can also save the credentials on your system. Saving them will help you in saving your time of entering the credentials again and again. In order to opt for this option, you have to checkmark the “Stay Signed In” box. However, you are suggested to opt for this only when you use your own system. Saving the credentials on the sharing system will increase the risk of unauthorized access.
- After that, hit the “Next” button.
- In the next window, you have to enter the password that was created by you during the account creation. You must enter the password carefully as it is case-sensitive. Also, if you want to see the password entered by you, then click the eye shape icon, located on the right corner of the password tab.
- Then, press the “Sign In” tab.
- Here completes the mail.aol.com process. Now you will be redirected to your account.