AOL Sign In
In the era of digital communication, AOL offers its users a safe and remarkable email service known as AOL Mail. This service is available at no cost. Using this you can enhance your mailing experience. After AOL Sign In, you will get access to a versatile range of features. Hence, first, create an account and then sign in to it. For this, follow the processes mentioned below.
How to Create an AOL Account?
- Firstly, launch a web browser. For this, you have to click the browser icon from the desktop or the system tray of your device. You can access any of the web browsers like Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, etc.
- After that, in the address bar of your browser, you have to type “mail.aol.com”. This will redirect you to the AOL Sign In window.
- Then, press the “Create Account” tab that is located on the lower-left corner of your AOL Sign In screen.
- In the next window, AOL will ask you to provide your profile details for the successful creation of your account. The following are the details you are required to provide the following details in their respective fields.
- First and Last Name
- Email Address- In the next field, enter your email address. Make sure you provide the email address that you want to associate with your account.
- Password- Then, create a password for your AOL Login Account. The password you create will help in securing your account from unauthorized access. The password must contain one of each Upper case letter, Lower case letter, Symbol, and Number.
- Mobile Number- For account verification, you are required to provide your mobile number. You will receive a code on your number, hence ensure that the number you provide must be in your access.
- Date Of Birth
- Gender– This is an optional step that you can or cannot provide.
- Then, come back to the account creation window, and click “Continue”.
- Once you are done with the Aol Mail Login Account creation, the next step is to verify your account. For verification, permit the AOL to send you the verification code by clicking the “Text Me A Verification Code” option.
- Now, you will receive a code on the mobile number that you have provided. Open the message containing the code.
- In the verification window, enter the code and press the “Verify” button.
- Once the verification process gets completed, a message will appear on your screen. In this window, click the “Continue” tab,
- This is how you can successfully create and verify your account.
AOL Sign In Procedure
- To initiate the AOL Sign In procedure, first, you have to access a web browser. For instance, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, etc.
- Now, move to the official website of AOL. For this, you have to type “aol.com” in the address bar.
- From the homepage of AOL, click the “Login/Join” link provided on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- This will redirect you to the AOL Sign In window.
- Here, enter your email address in the empty field. Make you provide the email id that is linked with your AOL account.
- After entering, AOL asks you to stay signed in to your account. This will save your time of entering the credentials every time you go through AOL Sign In procedure. In order to save, you have to tick mark the checkbox beside the “Stay Signed In” option. Although, AOL suggests you to follow this step only when you are using your personal system.
- Also, you can click the “Forgot Username” link in case you are getting trouble signing into your account. Then, follow the on-screen instructions to completely recover your account.
- Then, press the “Next” tab in order to proceed further with the AOL Sign In process.
- After that, you are required to provide the password that you have created during account creation. Passwords are case-sensitive. Hence, you must be very careful while entering the password. Also, you can view the password that you have entered. For this, click the Eye icon. This will show the password. Check and ensure that you have entered the correct password.
- At last, select the “Sign In” tab.
- This will successfully redirect you to your AOL Account. Now, you can use your account and access the ultimate features of AOL.