AOL Gold Download
AOL Desktop Gold offers multiple services to its users i.e email, internet browsing, play games, chat, etc. Also, the software provides you complete security against online threats and prevents your AOL account from hackers. It gives you alerts whenever you visit any dangerous website to protect you from malicious content. Hence for AOL Gold download, you need to follow the below-given guide.
Minimum System Requirments
You need to fulfill all the below-given system requirements for AOL Gold Download. Failing to meet these requirements creates problems in the installation of the software.
Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
Hard Drive Space:
At least 512 MB of free space is required.
1 GB RAM
266 MHz or faster computer processor
1024 x 768 or higher screen resolution
Internet Explorer 7+
A high-speed internet connection is also required for AOL Gold Download.
AOL Gold download if you have AOL advantage plan membership
AOL Gold comes free with AOL advantage plan membership. So if you are an AOL member, you do not need to purchase it separately. So, follow the below-given steps to download the software:
- First of all, open a web browser, for example, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, etc. on your system.
- Then, go to aol.com by typing it in the address bar. By doing so, it will open the homepage of AOL.
- Go to the upper-right corner of the window and place your cursor on the Menu icon. Select My Benefits icon from the list of options.
- Now it will ask you to sign in to your account. Enter your credentials and click on the Sign In button. If you do not have an account, click on create an account tab and then follow the on-screen instructions for account creation and sign in.
- It will take you to a new window, click on the All Products tab. It will show you a list of products, select AOL Desktop Gold and then click on the Download Now button.
- The downloading process will begin. You need to wait until the software gets downloaded.
- Once the file is downloaded, you can access the file from the Downloads folder.
- Hence, double-click the file and then follow the onscreen instructions to finish the installation process.
AOL Desktop Gold trial or Subscription
In case, you are not an AOL member, you can purchase a 30-day free trial or subscription. Hence, for AOL Gold Download, go through the below-given instructions carefully:
- Start the process by opening a web browser.
- In the address bar, type discover.aol.com and press the Enter key from your keyboard.
- It will show you a list of products and services. Select AOL Desktop Gold from the list.
- A new window will appear on your screen, click on the Learn More tab.
- In the next window, click on Try it free for 30 days tab.
- For the AOL Gold download, you need to sign in to your account. Hence, enter your registered AOL credentials and then click on the Sign In button.
- In the next window, enter your Billing Information that includes your First Name, Last Name, Address, Zip code, City State, Phone Number, etc.
- Now, Select your payment method i.e Debit Card, Credit Card, etc.
- After that, provide your payment details. Enter your Card number, Security Code, CVV, Expiration Date.
- Read all the terms and conditions of AOL by clicking on their links. To continue with the download process, you need to accept all the terms. So, if you agree with the policy of AOL, click on Start your Free Trial button given there.
- Now, go to myaccount.aol.com.
- From the left side corner of the window, click on the Subscriptions tab.
- In the Subscriptions window, scroll down to the section of “AOL Desktop Gold”.
- Further, for AOL Gold download, click on Get Started tab and the software will start downloading.
- After the file is downloaded, go to the Downloads folder and run the file for installation.
Alternatively, you can also download the software from the Order Confirmation Email that you have received while purchasing a free trial or subscription. For AOL Gold download, open the mail and click on the “Download AOL Desktop Gold” tab. By doing so, it will start downloading the software.